Our 2021 Covid Protocols
The Coronavirus created new challenges for the service industry. In March 2020 we shut our doors for the first time in 30 years. We regrouped and thought about ways which we could protect ourselves and our customers. As of 2021, not one of our technicians has gotten the coronavirus. We have worked around the entire tristate area and have been able to continue offering same day service. While we have definitely been lucky, we have been following the mask mandate from day ONE. We firmly believe this has been the source of our luck.
Please follow these safe safety protocols for our technicians.
- Wear a mask at all times while in close contact with our technicians. They will always be wearing a mask in your home.
- Give the technicians six feet of distance
- When you can, leave the room, our technicians don’t need you there to fix your refrigerator, the less contact the better.
- Before the technician arrives, please give door handles and shelving a wipe down with a disinfectant.
- We recommend you remove food from the refrigerator if temperatures have been above 40 degrees for over 3 hours.